Our wonderful packages below make for memorable and romantic getaways in MD.
Sshhh….. for Lovers only
In Mulberry Cottage or Olivia’s Meadow
Day one: Awaiting your arrival:
- a bottle of champagne chilling in the refrigerator
- a gorgeous bouquet of roses, nicely arranged on the table to welcome you
- eight decadent hand-dipped dark chocolate strawberries (when available) or chocolate truffles
Day two: In the morning call the innkeeper to order breakfast from our daily changing menu. It will be delivered anytime between 8:30 and 10:30 am.
After enjoying your breakfast in the privacy of your cottage you might feel like exploring historic Chestertown or the charming surrounding area.
By the time you return to the inn your cottage will have been tidied and your picnic lunch delivered. Enjoy it on your private front porch.
Plan an afternoon of doing nothing except maybe soak in the Japanese tub on the screen porch with your Sweetie or gently rocking in your hammock.
Later head back to town for a scrumptious dinner at the Front Room at the Imperial.
Return to your cottage to find cookies and ice cream waiting for you.
Day three: In the morning once again call the innkeeper to order breakfast from our daily changing menu. It will be delivered anytime between 8:30 and 10:30am.
Take your time, checkout is not until 12 noon.
~ $1348 plus tax
“Putt, Pedal and Paddle”
Join us for a fun-filled summer adventure on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Three nights lodging in a luxurious cottage, including a full a-la-carte country breakfast delivered each morning between 8:30 and 10 am.
- Day One: Arrive early in Chestertown and head directly to the Chester River Yacht and Country Club for 18 holes of golf (please bring your clubs). We’ll be ready for you to check-in by 2 pm
- Day Two: Bike maps and a picnic lunch to take along (please bring your bikes)
- Day Three: Use of our kayaks for an outing on the Chesapeake Bay including a picnic lunch to take along.
- Day Four: Depart after breakfast refreshed and recharged after four days of active relaxation.
- The crab feast can be delivered to the privacy of your cottage on the evening of your choice
Available Monday through Thursday only, starting June 1st, in:
Mulberry or Olivia’s Meadow $1647 for two, plus tax
Sunrise or Sunset Cottage $1447 for two, plus tax
Please note: No 3rd party gift certificates or Brampton vouchers can be used with this special.
With 72 hours notice we’ll be happy to deliver one or more of the following ‘Romantic Touches’ to your room making for the ultimate romantic getaways in MD!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Eight decadent chocolate covered strawberries. Seasonally available only.
Evening of Romance
Are you planning to propose, celebrate an anniversary or a special birthday?
Consider having the following “Special Moments” package waiting in your room for an unexpected surprise:
- One dozen roses
- Eight decadent hand-dipped dark chocolate strawberries
- A chilled bottle of Chandon Champagne.
(Price may vary in February)
Cheese and Fruit Platter
A selection of four different cheeses served with crackers, bread, a basket of fruit and a bottle of Merlot or Fume Blanc, your choice, awaiting in your room is just what the doctor ordered to start a relaxing romantic getaway in Maryland. ~ $89
Kayaking on the Chesapeake Bay
Available Thursday through Saturday till the end of September
Kayaking on an inlet to the Chesapeake Bay is a truly magical experience. If you are interested in an unforgettable outdoor activity this is the package for you.
This is a self-guided package and includes the inn’s two kayaks for the day. ~ $49
Celebration Cake for the Two of You
For that extra special surprise we can have a cute and delicious celebration cake (birthday, anniversary, promotion or simply because) waiting in your room.
Ask us about the choice. ~ $25
We’d be happy to arrange a massage for you in your room at our Chestertown, Maryland Bed and Breakfast. Please let us know when you make your reservation, or at least 7 days prior to your arrival date. If you would prefer to contact Kiley Shipp directly, she can be reached at 410-708-3722 or you can email her. Please inquire first if the room you choose is suitable for a massage.