Chestertown, MD Pet Friendly Lodging at our Bed and Breakfast
We are happy to have your four legged friend as our guest in The Apartment in Camellia Cottage. The Brampton is located 1 1/2 mile from the center of town on 20 acres. pleaseemember to bring your pets toys. It’s an ideal place to take your pet for a walk. There are paths, woods, fields and a pond. Our pastry chef prepares homemade dog biscuits.
For the comfort and safety of your pet, our staff and our other guests, please review the following guidelines.
- Pet must be well behaved and non-aggressive.
- Pet must be crated IF left alone in the cottage.
- Pet waste must be cleaned up and bags will be provided for your use. Please use garbage cans in shed next to Camellia cottage.
- Pet is not allowed in the Manor house.
- Please be courteous of other guests who may be afraid or uneasy around your pet, especially on the porch.
- Please be courteous of our resident cats, who are not a huge fan of dogs!
- Please be aware that the innkeeper’s quarters are next door to the cottage and there is a resident dog there, who may react to excessive barking or noise coming from your pet.
- Please do not wash your pet in the shower. Really!
- Please do not allow your pet on the furniture. If this is too much to ask, we have provided special blankets to be used as protection. Please be advised that we will charge an additional fee of $100 if there is damage to the leather sofa, OR if we need to spend extended cleaning time removing pet hair from furniture.
- No refunds will be given for stays cut short because of lack of adherence to these policies.
We look forward to seeing both you and your pet in our romantic Maryland bed and breakfast.