Chestertown, MD Pet Friendly Lodging at our Bed and Breakfast
We are happy to have your four legged companion as our guest in The Apartment in Camellia Cottage. The Brampton is located 1 1/2 mile from the center of town on 20 acres. please remember to bring your pets toys. It’s an ideal place to take your pet for a walk. Please note: we do not have a fenced in area but if your pet is well trained and listens to your commands you could bring a frisbee or ball to play fetch. There are paths, woods, fields and a pond. Our pastry chef prepares homemade dog biscuits.
For the comfort and safety of your pet, our staff and our other guests, please review the following guidelines.
- Pet must be well behaved and non-aggressive.
- Pet must be crated IF left alone in the cottage.
- Pet waste must be cleaned up and we will provide the bags for your use.
- Pet is not allowed in the Manor house.
- Please be courteous of other guests who may be afraid or uneasy around your pet, especially on the porch.
- Please be courteous of our resident cat, who is not a huge fan of dogs!
- The innkeeper next door to the cottage has a resident dog who may react to barking or noise coming from your pet.
- Please do not allow your pet on the furniture. If this is too much to ask (we know our Muffy insists on being on the sofa), we will provide a special blanket to be used as protection.
We look forward to seeing both you and your pet in our romantic Maryland bed and breakfast.