Chestertown, MD Pet Friendly Lodging at our Bed and Breakfast Inn
We are happy to have your four legged companion as our guest in The Apartment in Camellia Cottage. The Brampton is located 1 1/2 mile from the center of town on 20 acres and is an ideal place to take your pet for a walk. There are paths, woods, fields and a pond. Please note: we do not have a fenced in area but if your dog is well trained and listens to your commands you could bring a frisbee or ball to play fetch. Our pastry chef prepares homemade dog biscuits for all our dog visitors!
During the warmer months several restaurants in Chestertown offer “al fresco” dining where you can bring your dog.
For the comfort and safety of your pet, our staff and our other guests, please review the following guidelines.
- Your dog must be well behaved and non-aggressive.
- Your dog must be crated IF left alone in the cottage.
- Your dog’s waste must be cleaned up and we will provide the bags for your use.
- Your dog is not allowed in the Manor house.
- Please be courteous of other guests who may be afraid or uneasy around your dog, especially on the porch.
- Please be courteous of our resident cats, who are not huge fans of dogs!
- The innkeeper next door to the cottage has a resident dog who may react to barking or noise coming from your pet.
- Please do not allow your dog on the furniture. If this is too much to ask (we know our Muffy insists on being on the sofa), we are providing a special blanket to be used as protection.
- We charge a pet fee of $20 per day. $40 per day for two dogs.
We look forward to seeing both you and your pet in our romantic Maryland bed and breakfast.