Plan Your Getaway With These Summer Events in Chestertown:
- June 4 – June 17: Don’t miss the National Music Festival hosted by Washington College! Presenting music from all over the world. Concerts range from solo recitals to large symphony orchestra performances with chorus — plus 200 free open rehearsals.
- June 3 & June 10: Sultana Ecology Public Sails. The ecology sails are an interactive experience with 20-foot-wide sampling nets to catch fish, crabs, and other critters from the Chester River.
- June 17: 46th Annual Antique Airplane Fly-In at the Massey Aerodrome. 100+ antique and classic aircrafts will land and take off for a show of American aviation history.
- June 23 – 25 & 30: Short Attention Span Theater at the Historic Garfield Center. A collection of 10 minute plays for those who don’t want to focus on one story line for 2 hours.
- June 25: 32nd Annual Bay to Bay Bicycle Ride. The tour offers 5 different route options, ranging from 27 miles to 104 miles in length. The routes take in the scenery of farmlands, old country homes, quaint towns, and great country stores.
- July 1: Brampton’s 30th Anniversary Crab Feast! Join us to celebrate our 30th anniversary, complimentary crab and more.
- July 4: Join us for Chestertown’s Independence Day Fireworks. They can be seen without leaving the property. There will be beer!
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of these fun happenings, or just want some more info. At our Maryland bed and breakfast we are always happy to answer any of your questions or give suggestions on events in Chestertown. Give us a call at 410-778-1860 with any questions or start planning your stay with us by booking online today!