The Apartment in the Woods
Rates From $189 and up
The newest accommodation at our Chestertown Bed and Breakfast is a chic, contemporary one bedroom flat. The Apartment in the Woods has its own entrance, a modern kitchen and a large contemporary living and dining area designed with your comfort in mind. Find out more about why a midweek or weekend getaway in MD is perfect at our top rated inn.
TEN good reasons why the Apartment in the Woods is a perfect fit for you:
- It’s our only contemporary accommodation.
- It’s on the ground floor.
- It’s the perfect accommodation when traveling with your dog(s). Please add $20 per day, per dog. Two dogs maximum.
- It’s located next to a forested area with abundant wildlife.
- It has a very spacious modern dining/living area.
- It has a king bedroom.
- It has a tiled bathroom with a body jetted shower and a heated towel bar.
- It has a modern kitchen.
- Breakfast can be delivered to you between 8:30 and 10 am.
- The Apartment measures 1,100 square feet with 7 1/2 foot ceiling and has a private outdoor sitting area.
FIVE good reasons why the Apartment in the Woods is NOT a good fit for you:
- It’s a contemporary space that very much is in contrast to the rooms in the manor house. If you are looking to stay in a historic building, this is most certainly not for you!
- It is located in an original 1950 ranch house with low ceilings and a quarry tile floor. The furniture is modern and includes authentic ’50s Danish teak pieces.
- It’s a pet friendly accommodation.
- It’s located in a forested area with abundant wildlife, which brings us to the 5th reason this may NOT be the cottage for you.
- The cottage is built on a concrete slab even with the outside ground. This may on occasion bring you an additional guest such as an ant, a crawling bug or a centipede. The Apartment in the Woods is thoroughly cleaned daily but due to its location, architecture and despite our best efforts, little crawly things might get in after we are done cleaning and pay you a visit.