It is an honor to be able to welcome guests for the 6th year to celebrate our favorite holiday “Thanksgiving” on November 22nd, 2018. It’s a sit-down affair with plated service and plenty of seconds!
We will be offering the following menu:
- Cream of Crab Soup
- Gingered Squash Soup
- Roasted Turkey, local and free-range from our friends at Cedar Run Farm
- Lots of home-made Gravy
- Cranberry – Orange – Maple Relish
- Betty’s Sausage – Onion – Celery Stuffing
- Wild Rice – Mushroom – Onion Stuffing
- Roasted Veggies
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Jacqueline’s Mashed Potatoes
- Carole’s Pumpkin Pie
Imagine enjoying a lovely meal before retiring to a comfortable room with a fire in the fireplace waiting just for you. It doesn’t get much better than that!
New this year: We have a liquor license and will be serving wine by the glass to our guests. View the wine list and join us for the festivities!