Take Advantage of Our June Special…
Love that homemade jam we serve at breakfast every morning? Join us for a two-night midweek getaway this June and as a special gift, you’ll take home a jar of our very own strawberry jam! In addition to this little treat, you’ll also save $20 per night!
Book Online with Promo Code: JAMS
Plan Your Getaway With These Summer Events:
- June 4 – June 17: Don’t miss the National Music Festival hosted by Washington College! Presenting music from all over the world. Concerts range from solo recitals to large symphony orchestra performances with chorus — plus 200 free open rehearsals.
- June 3 & June 10: Sultana Ecology Public Sails. The ecology sails are an interactive experience with 20-foot-wide sampling nets to catch fish, crabs, and other critters from the Chester River.
- June 17: 46th Annual Antique Airplane Fly-In at the Massey Aerodrome. 100+ antique and classic aircrafts will land and take off for a show of American aviation history.
- June 23 – 25 & 30: Short Attention Span Theater at the Historic Garfield Center. A collection of 10 minute plays for those who don’t want to focus on one story line for 2 hours.
- June 25: 32nd Annual Bay to Bay Bicycle Ride. The tour offers 5 different route options, ranging from 27 miles to 104 miles in length. The routes take in the scenery of farmlands, old country homes, quaint towns, and great country stores.
- July 1: Brampton’s 30th Anniversary Crab Feast! Join us to celebrate our 30th anniversary, complimentary crab and more.
- July 4: Join us for Chestertown’s Independence Day Fireworks. They can be seen without leaving the property. There will be beer!
*The friend you refer must book a stay at Brampton for a night to be added to your total count
Join The Family & Leave Your Mark with Our New Loyalty Program:
We can’t believe it’s already been 30 years! We consider you part of our family and to thank all of you for these wonderful years, we are introducing a special loyalty program. Here’s how it works:
You will earn the following for your time at Brampton:
- 10 nights – Brampton Mug
- 20 nights – Brampton Robe
- 30 nights – Fruit Tree Planted In Your Honor
Monthly Recipe: Homemade Crab Cakes
In the spirit of summer we’re sharing our favorite homemade crab cake recipe. They’re gluten-free and make the perfect appetizer!
Celebrate with us on July 1st!
Join us July 1st for a crab feast in celebration of our 30th anniversary! We’ll also be announcing our grand prize winner for the weekend getaway!