Join us on the Eastern Shore for a romantic getaway in Maryland you won’t soon forget. Our luxurious Maryland bed and breakfast & cottages are perfect for a midweek or weekend escape. Find your perfect package or a special below and treat your loved one to a much needed vacation.
Crow Vineyard and Winery Tour ~ Save $60
Through October 2018
Not to be missed! Stay two nights and get complimentary tickets (a $20 value!) for a Wine Tasting Flight of 5, Crow Summer Sausage & Cheese Platter and a Winery Tour, and save $20 per night.* Room rates start at $195 for two plus tax.
Discover Crow Vineyard and Winery, a 3rd generation working farm located just minutes from Brampton. In 2008 the Crow family planted their first grapes and started an artisan wine-making operation. All year they offer special events such as: festivals, Pizza nights, grill nights, wine and chocolate pairings, mystery dinner theater, wine dinners and wine seminars. Check out their website for details.
*Date and room restrictions apply. Remember stay safe, don’t drink and drive!
*Some Restrictions & Blackout Dates Apply. Third party gift certificates cannot be used with our specials. Specials and other discounts cannot be combined.
Maryland Eastern Shore Experience Package
Stay at Brampton and experience the best of what the Eastern Shore has to offer. Revel in the natural beauty of our area as you paddle a safe and gorgeous tributary of the Chesapeake Bay, enjoy a round of golf and dip in the pool at the private Chester River Yacht and Country Club bordering the Chester River, and dig into a delectable feast of Maryland blue crabs at the Inn. There’s no better way to experience the summer bounty of Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Round of Golf for 2 at Chester River Yacht and Country Club for a round of golf (includes a cart and 18 holes for two)
- Use of Pool at Chester River Yacht and Country Club
- Self Guided Kayak outing on the Chester River with Brampton kayaks and packed picnic lunch for as long as you want
- Breakfast for 2 each morning
- Maryland Crab Feast with all the fixings for the two of you, served on our magnificent front porch or the privacy of your cottage.
*Available between June 1 and September 30th. Minimum 2 Nights. This package starts at $826 plus tax, depending on the room or cottage of your choice. Don’t hesitate to call 410-778-1860 if you have questions. Not available July 3 till 5.
Shhhh.. for Lovers only Cottage Package
This luxurious package is worthy of any celebration!
Shhh….. for Lovers only: available in Mulberry Cottage or Olivia’s Meadow, Sunrise or Sunset. Enjoy two nights and three glorious days of bliss.
Day one: Awaiting your arrival:
- A bottle of bubbly chilling in the refrigerator.
- A dozen roses, nicely arranged on the table to welcome you.
- Six chocolate truffles or (six chocolate-covered strawberries in season), made right here at the Brampton.
Day two: In the morning call the innkeeper to order breakfast from our daily changing menu. It will be delivered anytime between 8:30 and 10:30am. After enjoying your breakfast in the privacy of your cottage you might feel like exploring historic Chestertown or the charming surrounding area.
- By the time you return to the inn your cottage will have been tidied and your picnic lunch delivered. Enjoy it on your private front porch. Plan an afternoon of doing nothing except maybe soak in the Japanese tub on the screened-in porch with your Sweetie or gently rocking in your hammock.
- Later head back to town for a scrumptious 4-course wine tasting dinner at one of Chestertown’s finest restaurants.
- Return to your cottage for another blissful and relaxing evening.
- 2 Brampton Mugs to remember your special getaway.
Day three: In the morning once again call the innkeeper to order breakfast from our daily changing menu. It will be delivered anytime between 8:30 and 10:30am. Take your time, checkout is not until 12 noon.
In Sunrise or Sunset $1220 plus tax, in Mulberry or Olivia $1440 plus tax, double occupancy.
Please call 410-778-1860 to reserve your luxurious cottage experience
Date restrictions do apply.